Welcome to the official website of the Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

Local Persons

Each person applying for a birth certificate needs to fill out an application form, which can be obtained at the Registry Department in Kingstown or at district post offices and revenue offices throughout the country.

Click for more information