SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT SERVICE DELIVERY PROJECT
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Project ID No. P154253
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has received financing in the amount of US$10.7M from the World Bank toward the cost of the Human Development Service Delivery Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, non-consulting and consulting services to be procured under this Project.
The Project will include the following components:
Component 1: Strengthening Pedagogy for Basic and Special Needs Education. Required under this component are goods and consultancies for (a) training of education officials in effective pedagogical practices; (b) adaptation of OECS learning standards and development of performance appraisal instruments; (c) special education learning resources, media and information technology equipment; (d) printing and distribution of guidelines and handbooks.
Component 2: Building Responsive Social Protection Service Delivery Systems. Consulting services will be required for (a) carrying out a Living Conditions Survey (LCS) and a Household Budget Survey (HBS) and related data collection, data processing, and analysis, (b) development of advanced social protection processes, capacity and delivery instruments, including design and implementation of a social registry and management information system, (c) strengthening institutional mechanisms, and (d) development of public communication and beneficiary education mechanisms.
Component 3: Strengthening Labor Market Systems and Improving Skills Training of Poor and Vulnerable Populations. Under this component, goods, minor works and consulting services will be required to (a) enhance capacity for TVET delivery by improving the learning environment human resource capacity for TVET training and administration; and (b) improve labour market information through labor force survey and labor demand surveys, and enhanced legislative framework.
Component 4: Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation. Requested under this component are consultancies to support effective and efficient administration and implementation of the Project. Procurement of contracts financed by the Project will be conducted through the procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (July 2016) (Procurement Regulations), and is open to all eligible firms and individuals as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
Specific procurement notices for contracts subject to open international competitive procurement will be announced, as they become available, in UN Development Business online, on the World Bank’s external website, the website of the Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (www.gov.vc) and all newspapers of national circulation in the Borrower’s country.
Prequalification/Initial Selection of suppliers and contractors is not required under this Project. Interested eligible firms and individuals who would wish to be considered for the provision of goods, works, non-consulting services and consulting services for the above-mentioned project, or those requiring additional information, should contact the Borrower at the address below:
Mr. Recardo Frederick
Director of Planning (Ag.)
Ministry of Finance, Economic Planning, Sustainable Development, and Information Technology
First Floor, Administrative Building
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Telephone: 784-457-1746 or 784-457-2182
- Consultancy for Homework Assistants (for the Building Lasting Opportunities and Outstanding Minds Initiative) (NEW) (Deadline: 18th December, 2019)
- Consultancy for Teaching Assistants for Remedial Programme (Building Lasting Opportunities and Outstanding Minds Initiative)(NEW) (Deadline: 18th December, 2019)
- Terms of Reference for Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)- Special Education Training For Teachers & Parents
- Terms of Reference for Enumerators for Labour Force Survey
- Terms of Reference - Project Co-ordinator - Public Sector Investment Programme Management Unit
- Terms of Reference for Individual Consultants to Conduct Interviews for the Institutional Assessment component of the Enhanced Country Poverty Assessment (eCPA)
- Terms of Reference for Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)- Conducting Labour Demand Survey - SVG-HDSD-CS-IC-35
- Terms of Reference Provision of Training in Assessment and Verification - SVG-HDSDP-INDV-42
- Terms of Reference for Tracer Study - SVG-HDSD-CS-INDV-27