1. Nationals of the following countries listed hereunder are required to obtain a pre-entry visa for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines:
- Dominican Republic
The local fee charged for a visa is EC$200.00.
2. The key factors looked at when someone applies for a Visa are:
- Ability to maintain him or herself financially
- Evidence of Employment
- Evidence of Accommodation
- Period for which Visa is applied
- Invitational letter from Sponsor
- Evidence of Sponsor’s status on the island
- Police Record (Applicant)
3. Process for applying for visa:
Persons from the above-named countries must apply to the Ministry of National Security in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The application, along with supporting information, is forwarded to the Ministry stated above.