Visa and Entry Requirements
1. Nationals of the following countries listed hereunder are required to obtain a pre-entry visa before entering St. Vincent and the Grenadines:
- Dominican Republic
The local fee charged for a visa is EC$200.00.
2. The key factors looked at when someone applies for a Visa are:
- Ability to maintain him or herself financially
- Evidence of Employment
- Evidence of Accommodation
- Period for which Visa is applied
- Invitational letter from Sponsor
- Evidence of Sponsor’s status on the island
- Police Record (Applicant)
3. Process for applying for visa:
People from the above named countries must apply to the Ministry of National Security in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The application, along with supporting information, is forwarded to us via fax. At our end, we arrange an interview with the proposed sponsor. Based on the information provided, we make a determination as to whether or not a visa should be granted.