The Ministry of Economic Planning, Sustainable Development, Industry, Labour and Information invites all 4th and 5th form students of all secondary schools to participate in the St. Vincent and the Grenadines European Day Essay Competition.
- "The European Union - a model for deepening economic integration within the Caribbean Single Market and Economy (CSME)?"
Essay submission deadline:
- Wednesday, 16th March, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. local time.
- 4th and 5th Formers from all secondary schools in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Participants must be residents or citizens of St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- There is no limit to the number of participants from a high school
Length of Essay:
- 500-600 words, done in English (this excludes footnotes and references)
- 1st Prize EC $1500.00
- 2nd Prize: EC $1000.00
- 3rd Prize: EC $500.00
Application: No prior application necessary, the submission of essay before the submission deadline is sufficient.