Governor General Responsibilities
- Perform all duties as stated by the Constitution of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- The appointment of the Prime Minister and Members of Parliament.
- The appointment of persons to stipulated public offices.
- The appointment of Sundry Boards.
- The effective manifestation of Constitutional and democratic governance.
2. Ensure effective manifestation of constitutional and democratic governance.
3. Attend ceremonial parades and other events as required by the Constitution of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
4. Accept Letters of Credence of Ambassadors and other foreign dignitaries.