The Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines will join with the rest of the International Community in celebrating Public Service day on Saturday, 23rd June, 2018, under the local theme “Realizing Sustainable Goals through Public Service”.
The Public Sector Reform Unit (PSRU) in the Service Commissions Department will be hosting a week of activities from Monday, 18th June, to Saturday, 23rd June, 2018, in commemoration of the day, as homage to the thousands of hard working Public Servants of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
The activities for the Week are -
- A Church Service at the New Testament Church of God, Wilson Hill, Kingstown, on Monday, 18th June, from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Inter Ministerial Internship on Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th, June, from 8:00 a.m to 4:15 p.m daily.
- Think Tank Forum, Wednesday on 20th June, at Frenches House from 8:30 a.m to 12:00 noon.
- Ministerial ICT Excellence Award on Thursday, 21st June, at NIS Conference Room from 9:30 a.m to 12:00 noon.
- Exhibition on the Sustainable Development Goals on Friday, 22nd June, at the car park between the Registry and the Post Office Building, from 9:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m.
- Fun and Fitness Glow Walk on Saturday, 23rd June, at 5:30 p.m. from the car park between the Registry and the Post Office Building to the Arnos Vale roundabout, via the Cane Garden main road and back, along the Richmond Hill main road to the car park for a fitness workout session. Members of the general public are invited to show solidarity by wearing white T-shirt and joining in the walk.
The Unit would like to thank you for your support and encourage your fullest participation in the activities as they strive to realize Sustainable Development Goals for all through Public Service.